has become a very common issue nowadays and it can be quite distressing when it starts to fall out in greater amounts than normal. Generally, 50 to 100 hairs fall out daily, but if more hair than this begins to fall out, it can be a cause for concern. Baldness can also develop in areas where hair is thinning excessively.
There can be several causes of hair loss, including diet, mineral deficiencies, medication use, stress, pollution, or genetics.
in men is similar to hair loss in women, with baldness occurring in the same pattern on the head. Hair loss can begin at any age, even in adolescence, and there are usually three main causes: hereditary baldness, male hormones, and increasing age.
If you want to learn about natural remedies that can help keep your scalp clean and strengthen your hair follicles, keep reading. In this article, we’ll share some tips on methods that can help you prevent hair loss.
- Regularly washing your hair with a light shampoo helps keep your hair and scalp clean, preventing hair infections and dandruff. Not only does this keep your hair healthy, but it also prevents breakage.
- Vitamins are not only beneficial to our bodies, but also for our hair. Vitamin A can increase sebum production in the scalp, Vitamin E increases blood circulation in the scalp, and Vitamin B helps to maintain hair color.
- A diet rich in protein from lean meats, fish, and soy can help keep hair healthy and prevent hair loss.
- Massaging your scalp with essential oils for two minutes can activate hair follicles and promote hair growth. Adding lavender oil to massage oil can also be beneficial.
- Avoid combing wet hair, as it is weaker and more susceptible to breakage. If necessary, use a wide-toothed comb and avoid excessive combing.
- Applying garlic, onion, or ginger juice to your hair and washing it off the next morning can help promote hair growth when done continuously for a week.
- Staying hydrated by drinking 4-8 cups of water per day is essential for maintaining healthy hair. Green tea has also been found to be effective in preventing hair loss when applied to the hair.
- Reducing alcohol consumption and avoiding smoking can also promote hair growth by increasing blood flow to the scalp. Regular exercise can balance hormone levels and reduce stress, which can also prevent hair loss.
- Lastly, avoiding excessive use of hair dryers and preventing excess sweating on the scalp can help prevent hair damage and hair loss.
Using shampoos containing aloe vera and neem can be helpful in keeping your scalp cool and preventing dandruff. For those who wear helmets regularly, hair loss can be a problem. This is due to sweat accumulating at the hair roots, causing them to weaken and resulting in hair loss. To prevent this, consider wearing a terry cloth headband or handkerchief under the helmet, which can help absorb sweat and prevent hair loss.